Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bits

I've practically finished the book I've been working on! So it's on to new things... this Saturday is Hifest in Hastings. I'll be there with half a table and bits and bobs to sell. Come along, O please do!

 I've finally worked out how to use my printer, thanks to a top paper tip from Emma Farrarons - so I'll have some digital prints, I think mostly on A5, with me. 

Some of these lizard guys for sure:


I've also given my website a good makeover, through Cargo. It's at the same place as ever:


and now has space for books and everything else that my coding wasn't quite up to including on the last site. Please check it out! 

And lastly, here are some ballet cats, for no good reason. A palette cleanser, maybe. 





Plus I've been trying to draw hermit crabs and those dudes are HARD.



No comments: