Monday, June 23, 2014

Illustrators' Fair at the House of Illustration

I had a lovely day at the Illustrators' Fair yesterday. The weather was beautiful, everyone was friendly, and generally it was a good way to spend a Sunday. I feel like I've got a market bug now - what a newbie I am though! It was good to get tips, and I feel like I learned a bit about what works and doesn't... it was a super day.

I have some stickers and prints left over from the day - I've put them in my shop


On the tube with my trusty V&A trolley - best buy ever!


Still early and the fair is being set up. 
The building at the back on the left is the new House of Illustration.


Mel putting up our cards on our "gallery wall" (metal hoarding opposite)


Finished!


Sharon writing out prices at our stall.




My part of our table.




Sharon's wonderful cards - available at her shop.


Mel's work - beautiful cushions and cards, and she was wearing a matching dress she'd made and handprinted - it was GREAT!


 All together!

No comments: