Monday, May 12, 2014

Screen printing and box

I've spent my morning screen printing these boudoir cats. I hadn't been in the print studio since before Christmas, so I was nervous I'd have forgotten everything. Plus I discovered this morning that I'd left the lid of my photo emulsion slightly open... by despite it all I got some good prints out of the morning, and feel back in the game! 

I will put them up on my Big Cartel shop soon - they are just bigger than A4 size, four colours.


And my Lizard Box is now available to buy at The Original Metal Box Company
Here is a photo of it hanging in my mum's kitchen!




2 comments:

DiscountBoxPrinting said...

I spend every day pushing even harder toward my goals and have never felt more alive. It took a while to get going as I struggle constantly with procrastination and general irresponsibility but always thinking about the future I want for myself and the breakthroughs I’ve made have been the push I needed.
discountboxprinting.com

tranbinh123 said...


We are grateful for your support, and hope that everyone and every business will have a bright and open future.

Xưởng in ấn tại hà nội

Xưởng in ấn tại Hải phòng

Xưởng in ấn tại Hải Dương

xưởng in offset